Toronto, ON – Due to significant growth in their e-commerce and fulfillment services, Canada Cartage Logistics Solutions (CCLS) is pleased to announce the opening a new 300,000 square foot fulfillment center at 250 First Gulf Boulevard in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Both U.S. and Canadian customers will benefit from this expanded footprint in the Toronto market, which is in a prime location for optimal transportation access and distribution for eastern Canada and the U.S. With 42 dock doors, CCLS will have greater capacity for shipping/receiving and cross-dock activities for customers. The new facility is opening in phases starting in July and continuing to the end of 2020.
“We are excited about our newest location in Brampton, Ontario,” says Scott Lane, Senior Vice President and General Manager, CCLS. “We are looking forward to servicing a wide range of customers who will benefit from the convenience and easy access of this new location.”
The First Gulf facility is close to all major GTA highways, and adds a third fulfillment center for CCLS in the Eastern Canadian market.
The new distribution centre is equipped with several features including:
- 300,000 SF of warehouse space, of which 100,000 SF is Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compatible with air conditioning to accommodate Natural Health Products (NHP)
- Early Suppression, Fast Response (EFSR) sprinklers
- LED warehouse lighting, resulting in 75% less energy use
- 42 dock doors and 2 drive-in doors
- Gated yard with full security camera coverage
- Parking for 40 trailers
With the opening of the new facility, Canada Cartage now has 12 transport terminals and 7 fulfillment centers across the country, as well as cross-border freight consolidation partners along the Canada-US border.