Home Delivery & Specialty Services
White-glove solutions for transporting medium and large-sized goods to homes and businesses across Canada.
Canada Cartage’s Home Delivery service offers you a one-stop-shop for customized home-delivery solutions.
Our facilities and equipment include strategically located distribution centers, cross docks, and trucks, with coverage that reaches 92% of Canada’s population.
Our Home Delivery & Specialty Services offer:
- Final mile customer service for delivery confirmations and appointment scheduling
- National coverage
- Technology that simplifies invoicing, provides EDI integration, and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting
- Delivery completion notification
- Centralized multi-lingual Dispatch and Customer Service teams
- Progress tracking of a delivery truck (not available in all regions)
- Optimization of delivery networks for best cost and service delivery
- 2-man delivery team at all times with courteous personnel who treat all customers with respect
- Clean in uniform personnel, with clean equipment who ensure customers’ floors are always protected
Our Home Delivery service process:
All purchasers’ will be contacted within 24 hours of receiving delivery notification. Delivery will be arranged at purchaser’s convenience (appointment delivery only).
Delivery will be within the appointed delivery window. If contact cannot be made within 72 hours, Vendor will be notified for further instructions.
All merchandise will be taken out of cartons and placed as instructed by the vendor and/or purchaser. The cardboard cartons will be removed from the customer’s home.
Move purchaser’s own goods as required to complete delivery.
Company is to be notified of damages or irregularities at the time of delivery. The Home Delivery team will notify the vendor at that time.
For home delivery shipment inquiries, you can reach us at 1-855-759-1320 x3.
Why work with us ?
Direct-To-Home specializes in transporting medium to large-sized goods to homes and businesses across Canada. Our solutions are designed for manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and cataloguers who are interested in providing their customers with home delivery solutions.
With the extensive range of equipment operated by Canada Cartage and its partners across Canada and the United States, our solutions can service the entire distribution process, from point of origin, to a regional distribution centre to the end destination at a customer’s home or business.
Canada Cartage operates transportation terminals in all major regions across Canada, with all terminals equipped with cross dock facilities. Our 2000+ tractor trailers and delivery trucks are supported by 1 million square feet of warehouse space complimented with a full service oversize and courier optimization solution across Canada.
Whether your products are appliances, furniture, mattresses, home improvement products, fitness equipment, or consumer electronics, Canada Cartage’s home delivery service is ready to service your delivery requirements across Canada.