Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) to Retail
Integrated Transportation & Distribution Center Solutions
We offer a full-service, end-to-end supply chain solution.
- Inbound and outbound transportation and customized distribution center solutions
- Integrated Warehouse and Transportation Management Systems
- Customer selection of small packages, LTL, TL carriers based on the best rates and/or best service times
- Real-time inventory and order status tracking as well as customized reporting
- Consolidated and audited, easy-to-understand, transportation invoicing
- Pick & pack, co-packaging, and kitting for both end-consumers and the retail shelf
- Consolidated orders and building planogram pallets at store level
- Unit price re-ticketing
- Printing & re-ticketing of French and English labels for U.S. firms
Cost-effective Customized Solution
Canada Cartage’s Logistics Solutions integrated transportation and distribution center solutions start with a network engineering plan to:
- Review inbound, distribution center, and outbound flows
- Capture optimization savings in transportation
- Develop a lean solution that meets market demands through time studies and warehouse productivity measurements
Canada Cartage’s Logistics Solutions builds solutions to meet retail routing guide compliance including SOPs and process flows specific to retailer requirements. As one of Canada’s largest transportation and distribution center providers, we have the in-house IT resources to create an integrated technology program with our customer.
Rush Order and Volume Surges
Canada Cartage’s Logistics Solutions order processing systems and capacity ensure same day shipping and next day customer delivery. We back this up with “rush order” services, including immediate pickup availability. We also handle seasonal volume surges to ensure your products are in stores when and where you need them.
North American Distribution
Canada Cartage Logistics has a network of small package, LTL, and TL partners for distribution across Canada and the U.S.A. and our cost effective transportation strategies include cross-dock, consolidations, zone-skipping, and complete transborder customs clearance programs.
Canadian Market Coverage
Canada Cartage’s Logistics Solutions network of distribution centers in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto puts your inventory close to your customers across Canada. This often results in faster order delivery times to customers, at reduced cost in transportation. Our extensive experience helping U.S. firms will make your entry into the Canadian market easy and convenient.
- Full Canadian Coverage
- TL, LTL, & Dedicated Transport
- Pre-negotiated Small package Rates
- Transport Rate Shopping
- EDI, Flat File, XML Interfaces
- Real-time Order Status Visibility
- Order Fill Rate Reporting
- Back Order Management
- Rush order Processing
- Peak Demand Capabilities
- Robust Inventory Control
- Custom Cycle Count Programs
- Real-time Inventory Visibility
- Daily Inventory Snapshots
- DOS Warning Reports
- Pallet, Case & Unit Level
- Light Assembly
- Packaging & Labeling
- Routing Guide Compliance
- 100% Audit
Stay up to date!
Sign up for our newsletter